After months of waiting for the new iPhone to come out wherein rumors that a new iPhone won’t be released this year 2010 since Apple was too busy on the newly released iPad and there are so many fake images of the iPhone scattered all over the Internet on what would the new iPhone 4 would look like.
But finally it was officially announced by Steve Jobs at the WWDC 2010 and there he said that there are hundreds new features that the new iPhone 4 has and he had cover only 8 of the new features.
People have been dreaming about video calling for decades. iPhone 4 makes it a reality. With just a tap, you can wave hello to your kids, share a smile from across the globe, or watch your best friend laugh at your stories — iPhone 4 to iPhone 4 over Wi-Fi. And it works right out of the box. No other phone makes staying in touch this much fun.
The Retina display on iPhone 4 is the sharpest, most vibrant, highest-resolution phone screen ever, with four times the pixel count of previous iPhone models. In fact, the pixel density is so high that the human eye is unable to distinguish individual pixels. Which makes text amazingly crisp and images stunningly sharp.
iPhone 4 introduces a whole new way of multitasking. Now you can run your favorite third-party apps — and switch between them instantly — without slowing down the performance of the foreground app or draining the battery unnecessarily.1 This smarter approach to multitasking is available only on iPhone.
HD Video Recording and Editing
Shoot your own movies in high definition. Capture impressive video even in low-light settings, thanks to the advanced backside illumination sensor and built-in LED light. Then edit and create your own mini-masterpiece right on iPhone 4 using the new iMovie app — with Apple-designed themes, titles, and transitions.
5-Megapixel Camera with LED Flash
Take beautiful, detailed photos with the new 5-megapixel camera with built-in LED flash. The advanced backside illumination sensor captures great pictures even in low light. And the new front-facing camera makes it easy to take self-portraits.
Size & Weight
- Height:4.5 inches (115.2 mm)
- Width: 2.31 inches (58.6 mm)
- Depth:0.37 inch (9.3 mm)
- Weight: 4.8 ounces (137 grams)
- 16GB or 32GB Flash Drive
Camera, Photo & Video
- Video recording, HD (720p) up to 30 frames per second with audio
- 5-megapixel still camera
- VGA-quality photos and video at up to 30 frames per second with the front camera
- Tap to focus video or still images
- LED flash
- Photo and video geotagging
- Retina display
- 3.5-inch (diagonal) widescreen Multi-Touch display
- 960-by-640-pixel resolution at 326 ppi
- 800:1 contrast ratio (typical)
- Fingerprint-resistant oleophobic coating on front and back
- Support for display of multiple languages and characters simultaneously
- Three-axis gyro
- Proximity sensor
- Ambient light sensor
Cellular & Wireless / Location
- UMTS/HSDPA/HSUPA (850, 900, 1900, 2100 MHz)
- GSM/EDGE (850, 900, 1800, 1900 MHz)
- 802.11b/g/n Wi-Fi (802.11n 2.4GHz only)
- Bluetooth 2.1 + EDR wireless technology
- Assisted GPS
- Digital compass
Power & Battery
- Built-in rechargeable lithium-ion battery
- Charging via USB to computer system or power adapter
- Talk time:
Up to 7 hours on 3G
Up to 14 hours on 2G
- Standby time: Up to 300 hours
- Internet use:
Up to 6 hours on 3G
Up to 10 hours on Wi-Fi
- Video playback: Up to 10 hours
- Audio playback: Up to 40 hours
In the Box
- iPhone 4
- Apple Earphones with Remote and Mic
- Dock Connector to USB Cable
- USB Power Adapter
iPhone 4 Video Ad
Pre-order starts June 15 and it will be available on June 24, 2010...
So what do you think does the new iPhone 4 changes everything again?